Our Culture Arrow pointing Down
The Kish culture is all about people—those who work here, those we serve, and those in the communities we live and work in.
We invest in our employees every day through relationship building and collaboration that drives new ways of thinking and working. It’s a philosophy reflected at all levels of our company. Employees are encouraged to share ideas that will help us grow stronger as a team.
We invest in our community by giving back in many different ways—it’s a core value and strategic priority at Kish. We believe in the power of individuals coming together to make a positive difference.
Benefits Arrow pointing Down
From competitive pay to flexible healthcare, Kish offers a full range of benefits that protect the health, happiness, and livelihood of our employees and those they care about most.
- Competitive Compensation
- Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts on Loans, Insurance, & other Kish Services
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness Rewards Programs
- Education Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
New Hire Training Arrow pointing Down
When you join the Kish team, we give you all the tools you need to succeed. All new hires receive a comprehensive new employee orientation that welcomes you to Kish and prepares you for your new role.
- New Employee Orientation that immerses you in our culture and introduces you to Kish systems and processes.
- Simple Online Tools for completing HR/payroll paperwork.
- Corporate Orientation after several months of employment that provides a more in-depth overview of all the different departments within Kish, and the integral role you play here.
Career Development Arrow pointing Down
Investing in continuing education and career development for our employees is a big part of the Kish culture. We encourage everyone to chart their own course for growth—so they can be the best version of themselves both personally and professionally.
- Paid Tuition for Continuing Education
- Leadership Development Training
- Departmental Training for Managers
- Professional Seminars & Conferences
- Industry Webinars & Online Courses
- Professional Certification Programs
Giving Back Arrow pointing Down
Giving back to the communities where we live and work is a core value and top priority for Kish. Through charitable support, employee volunteer services, and economic development initiatives, we partner with local organizations of all kinds to give them the helping hands they need to sustain our proud, vibrant communities.
- 24 Hours (3 Days) of Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO) for each Kish employee each year
- Kish Community Action Teams (CATs) who coordinate volunteer activities throughout Mifflin, Huntington, Juniata, & Centre Counties
- Charitable Partnerships focused on children, health, housing, economic development, and more
- Support of Local Business Organizations such as the Chamber of Business & Industry of Centre County (CBICC), Huntingdon County Business and Industry (HBCI), & Blueprint Communities Initiative