If you’re able to commit all or a portion of your savings for a fixed period of time in exchange for a higher interest return, a Certificate of Deposit (CD) may be the right solution for you. Kish offers terms ranging from 3 months to 10 years, each with a fixed rate for the life of the CD.
The UnCD from Kish is a CD for the uncertain times you may face. Get the security of an FDIC-insured CD from a local bank you know and trust, with the flexibility to withdraw your money at any time within the term—penalty-free!*
It’s a CD that’s unlike any other from a bank that’s unlike any other. Talk to us today to find out more or to open an UnCD.
*18-month variable rate CD with 2.77% APY (Annual Percentage Yield), which is accurate as of 11/18/2022 and may change at any time. The minimum balance to open an account is $10,000. Early withdrawal penalty waived with seven-day notice of intent to withdraw funds.
Certificate of Deposit Rates (1), (3), (4)
$2,000 minimum to open all CDs
|Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
|18-Month UnCD (2) (5)||2.77%|
|20-Month Special (6)||3.50%|
(2) Rates may change after the account is opened.
(3) Early withdrawal penalties may be imposed for early withdrawal.
(4) CDs are eligible to be opened as IRA CDs, unless otherwise noted.
(5) Variable rate CD. Access your money without paying an early withdrawal penalty by giving the Bank seven days’ notice. $10,000 minimum to open. Not eligible to be opened as an IRA CD.
(6) Valid only for new money not currently on deposit at Kish Bank.
CDARS® is the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service®. It is the easiest, most convenient way to enjoy full FDIC insurance on deposit amounts larger than $250,000. With CDARS and Kish Bank, everything is handled through us. Your deposit is placed into a special network of member banks, then, your CDs are placed with these member banks in amounts under $250,000 so your entire investment is eligible for FDIC insurance. By working with just one bank—Kish Bank—you can receive insurance from many.