Kish Bancorp, Inc. is a diversified financial services corporation whose subsidiaries and business units include Kish Bank, Kish Insurance, Kish Financial Solutions, Kish Benefits Consulting, and Kish Travel—referred to collectively as “Kish.”
Any Kish Facebook page, LinkedIn account, Kish Twitter account, Kish Instagram account, Kish YouTube channel, and any other channel Kish may utilize (collectively, “social media channels”) are social media locations for community members to connect with and learn about Kish through information, pictures, and video concerning our team, products, services, and other information. The purpose of Kish’s social media channels is to provide useful and interesting content about Kish and to foster an open and respectful dialogue relating to the specific issues and topics covered in our posts, tweets, and other information Kish shares via social media.
- Defamatory, malicious, obscene, sexually explicit, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing, or threatening comments, content, or hate propaganda;
- Calls to violence of any kind;
- Activity that violates any law or regulation;
- Attempts to solicit or target Kish Followers to offer goods or services;
- Spam directed at Kish Followers, including any form of automatically generated content or repeated posting of the same content;
- Content deemed to constitute an unapproved use of any of our products or services or which is false or misleading;
- Any infringement or potential infringement of intellectual property rights, including but not limited to brand names, trade names, logos, copyrights, or trade secrets;
- Content that contains confidential non-public personal information;
- Other content deemed to be off-topic or having the potential to disrupt the purposes of the channel, its Followers, and its sense of community and acceptance; and
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users.
Our social media channels may be used to make us aware of issues, complaints, or suggestions about individual sales and service experiences or our products; however, our representatives handle these types of concerns most effectively in person or by phone. If you are interested in sharing comments or feedback outside the scope of these channels, you can contact us directly by phone or email, which can be found on the Contact Us page of our website.
All content you submit to our social media channels is public and will not place Kish under any obligation to you. Kish is free to disclose and use the content and ideas, concepts, or suggestions contained in content on a non-confidential basis to anyone without any obligation or liability to you. You agree that you don’t have ownership rights in such ideas, concepts, or suggestions; that we won’t compensate or reward you; and that we don’t waive any rights to use them or similar or related ideas, concepts, or suggestions. You also agree that by posting content on our social media channels, you grant us and our affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed. Further, by submitting content, you represent and warrant to Kish that you are the sole owner of the content and that Kish’s use of the content will not violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyright or other intellectual property rights, and that you will defend and hold Kish harmless from any and all claims arising therefrom. By submitting content, you waive any right to inspect or approve of such uses and agree to hold harmless Kish from any and all claims you, your heirs, executors, or assigns may at any time have against Kish on account of the granting of the license or arising out of Kish’s use of the content.
All Terms and Conditions of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and any other channel(s) which Kish may utilize apply.