Kish for the Cure
Oct. 16 – Nov. 17, 2023
Kish is proud to join the fight against cancer through Kish for the Cure, an annual fundraising effort led by Kish team members that supports local cancer-related nonprofits the Bob Perks Cancer Assistance Fund, PA Pink Zone, and Relay For Life of Mifflin/Juniata. With help from our customers, friends, and local businesses, Kish has raised over $460,000 since 2012!
Join the fight with us by donating or bidding in our Online Auction! Auction takes place November 8–17.
Donate toward a Kish employee's fundraising goal, or make a general donation. Donations can also be made at any Kish branch!Make a Donation
The Kish for the Cure Online Auction is hosted through Handbid, which requires a quick and easy registration to bid on items. No registration is required to donate or to browse item listings.
Using the Auction Arrow pointing Down
- To visit the auction, click the Browse the Auction button above on this page, or visit: handbid.app.link/kftc23
- To view items without bidding, click the Browse Items button.
- You can browse items by category, sort order, or using the Search bar to search a keyword.
- To start bidding on items, click the Register button to create an account for Handbid, our Online Auction platform.
- You can customize your notification, contact, and payment preferences in your account settings.
- To access the auction on the go, download the Handbid mobile app from your mobile device’s app store and sign in using your account info.
Payments & Receipts Arrow pointing Down
- Online donations toward an employee’s fundraising goal and general online donations will be paid for at the time of your purchase via an online payment method (credit/debit card or Apple Pay).
- Donor will receive an email receipt/confirmation upon purchase. This receipt also serves as a tax receipt.
- Payments for auction items will be due after the item has been won at auction close.
- Following auction close (November 17 at 5:00 p.m.), all bidders will receive one invoice for all items won and all monies owed. Your invoice will include instructions to pay via your preferred method: either online via card/Apple Pay, or in person at a Kish branch.
- Upon payment, you will receive a confirmation receipt via email, which will also serve as a tax receipt.
- The Bob Perks Cancer Assistance Fund (Tax ID: 20-4220990) is a 501(c)(3) organization, so some portion of your total may be tax-deductible. Please consult your tax advisor and retain your Kish for the Cure email receipt(s) for your records.
About Kish for the Cure Arrow pointing Down
Kish for the Cure is Kish Bank’s annual fundraiser for local organizations that are focused on cancer-related support. Kish Bank has designated Bob Perks Cancer Assistance Fund, PA Pink Zone, and Relay For Life of Mifflin/Juniata as recipients of the funds received during this year’s fundraiser. Your funds will be directed to these organizations to support local cancer-related needs. All contributions will initially be paid to the Bob Perks Cancer Assistance Fund, and then shared with PA Pink Zone and Relay For Life of Mifflin/Juniata in amounts determined by Kish Bank and the Bob Perks Fund.
About Our Beneficiaries Arrow pointing Down
The Bob Perks Cancer Assistance Fund
The Bob Perks Cancer Assistance Fund helps ease the financial burden of individuals and families in our communities who are battling cancer by providing funding for basic necessities so their focus is on treatment and recovery. Since 2006, BPF has raised and allocated over $2.5 million to local cancer patients facing financial hardship.
PA Pink Zone
PA Pink Zone’s mission is to unite Central PA in the fight against breast cancer. Pink Zone promotes cancer awareness and empowers survivors through year-round efforts to raise critical funds supporting vital breast cancer organizations, charities, and facilities that focus on breast cancer education, prevention, diagnosis, research, and treatment.
Relay For Life
The Relay For Life movement is dedicated to helping communities attack cancer. Its mission is to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer. Whether it’s fueling research or providing essential services during someone’s cancer journey, Relay For Life makes a real difference in the fight against cancer.